SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sadiebrooklyn

Initial Kitchen Layout FINALLY!

sadiebrooklyn
13 years ago

It may take me a few tries. I finally figured out how to convert the pdf from my architect into a jpg!!!!

What you are seeing is just an initial layout that my architect prepared for Henrybuilt. So while the locations of the appliances will probably stay the same there will be lots of changes to the cabinet and counter layout. Our biggest challenge is to figure out how to get the eat in counter to relate to the rest of the room (the kitchen is at one end of a dining/living L shaped room that is about 700 sq. ft. total).

I made more room in the galley kitchen by moving the fridge/freezer columns into the entryway - what do people think about how I should configure the hinges on the doors? Should they both hinge on the left? This way they will both open to the kitchen.

looking forward to getting some feedback.

sadie

btw - they are currently painting everything in site in my apt. with mold resistant paint. walls, floors, ceilings, everything. I will get some pictures of THAT tomorrow....

Before:

After demo:

this pic shows the entry way - the fridge and freezer will be in the closets closest to the kitchen

Comments (12)