SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
61tinkerbell

I MUST made a decision - 2 vs 3 cushions!

tinker_2006
12 years ago

I'm the most indecisive person I know, why, oh why can't I decide?

I've read all about the comfort issue, so my purchase is solely on LOOKS. My company is mostly family, and they will squish 4 people on a sofa, sit on the floor or where-ever! LOL

2 vs 3 Cushions....

Slipcovered (never owned a slipcovered sofa before)

I personally think they both look nice, not sure if I think the 2 cushion looks a little more upscale?

I have been to 15 furniture stores, and took a trip to Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel and Ballard Designs, I've looked at Lee & Rowe, but the 3 named stores all have them in stock for quicker shipping, and we are moving and I've sold my current sofa, so I don't want to wait 8 weeks to order basically the same sofa they all carry that I want.

I thought for sure I would order from PB, but I ruled them out, I think BD & Crate & Barrel is nicer. I liked CB the best except for the fact that their rolled arms were "petite" - and maybe too petite.

So, no I need to choose and click the darn place in cart button and get these babies ordered. I have been struggling for weeks trying to decide! Please help - give me a little feedback!

Comments (22)