SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Looking for old episode of This Old House

lavender_lass
12 years ago

I've been trying to find an older episode of This Old House, back when Bob Vila was still the host. Does anyone know where to download these? I found some desciptions on TV.com, but after joining, found out they don't actually have episodes of the show, for viewing...at least, not yet.

I'm looking for Season 8, probably episode 12 (finale)...or any other episode showing the Cape Cod kitchen, belonging to John and Claire. It was one of my favorite houses and I saw it years ago, when they repackaged This Old House, as The Renovation Guide.

They took down the wall, between the dining room and kitchen and I've been trying to find more details. I believe it had a fireplace, too. There were windows over the kitchen sink, with a nine-light door next to them, with access to the back deck. It was really charming and I wanted to show it to someone on the forum...and have it, for my own kitchen remodel. The dining room had some great sconces, too :)

I did find a clip on Youtube, showing the living room floor being installed (and the wonderful french doors and windows, out to the same back deck). Still looking for shots of the kitchen. Thanks in advance!

Comments (5)