SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tiskers

Options to wallpaper border on kitchen bulkhead?

tiskers
15 years ago

We live in a smaller Cape Cod home, and my decorating style is country cottage. All our rooms are painted in various soft, "neutral" colors of the sea.

We are in the process of a huge kitchen remodel. Our kitchen has an 8 foot ceiling with an 11" bulkhead (soffit) over the cabinets. It seems like a PERFECT place for a wallpaper border. I like this one:

[img]http://www.americanblinds.com/imageserver_wallpaper/images/gallery/019168/001775/pat/720/VIN7324B.JPG[/img]

(I hope that worked. If not, I'll try again)

Anyway, I know there are a lot of varied opinions regarding wallpaper borders... but I tend to like some of them. And besides, what would I do with that bulkhead if I didn't put a border up there?!

The cabinets will be off white, the granite countertops will be Santa Cecelia Light, and the lighting fixtures will be wrought iron black. Stainless appliances.

I am planning to paint the room a soft gold/straw kind of color... although I haven't found the exact color yet. I plan to wait until the cabinets and granite are in for my final decision.

Any and all opinions welcome! Thank you!

Lynn

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions