SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pmartin_gw

Vintage Bdrm will come together with these (pics)

pmartin
14 years ago

I can't wait to get started after the holidays on that "old" bdrm I've been talking about. Here are some of the treasures I found on the weekend to go in it.

The first is a double bed. It was $75. Oh, so neat. (I do have a wrought iron bed that I was going to use. My MIL is using it, she can now keep it)

The second find was a neat looking chair. I love the little legs on it and it is super comfy. It was $9.99 at the local thrift store. Funny story to go with this one. Sister came in for the weekend and knows I have an obsession with chair collecting. She saw the chair in the back and asked about it. I told her since the two back seats were taken out I had to buy a chair in case we had an extra passenger that needed a seat.

I also found this cabinet with hutch (not pictured) on local listing for free. I think it would be nice painted up and used to display collectibles in that bedroom. There would be no need for a dresser in the bdrm so there is plenty of room for it.

I know the styles of each piece don't jive but that's okay with me. I will redo the chair and I want to paint the furniture a light creamy color but my sister said I'm crazy. Is she right? I know it will depreciate the value ... but I don't intend to sell them anytime soon.

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH