SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
whit461

Orange Trellis Curtain in Blue and white DR/KIT

whit461
10 years ago

I wanted to cross post, but don't know how. My original question is in the kitchen forum. We remodeled our kitchen/dining room earlier and are moving to refurbish the trim and wood windows. Walls are Blue Willow (medium blue) with stark white trim, white cabs and marble counters over oak hardwood flooring.

So of course now we need window treatments, right? It does to DW. We have two panels from Pottery Barn of a sheer in white with a blue/grey trellis pattern on it. Me and everyone loves it, but DW hates it. So we go hunting curtains and fabrics this weekend and we run across a bright orange with white Imperial Trellis pattern on it from or based on Schumacker's design. Bold. Powerfull. We'd do 3 windows in the DR with simple curtains 96" high. Bring in orange color in some items scattered through the kitchen to balance it visually, add some pillows in similar shade and patterns in the LR across the entrance foyer.

Too much? Maybe tone it down by using Roman Shades instead? Soften it by finding the pattern but in orange on a white background, not the other way?

Comments (19)