SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alwaysfixin_gw

Slightly OT - Good Liquid Unscented Dish Soap?

alwaysfixin
12 years ago

I am on the hunt for a good liquid dish soap that is unscented for my items I need to handwash. Why is it so hard to find an unscented dish soap? I had high hopes when I spied Palmolive Pure + Clear at Target, and bought a bottle. But it still has a light scent; it smells just like the same green Palmolive of the last 50 years, only a little less so. I used to use and love the Method "Go Naked" dish soap, but they've discontinued it. The Method liquid dish soap now is sold in several scents, all hideous. I was going to try Seventh Generation Free & Clear, but a friend of mine told me it's watery, not sure if that matters.

BTW, I don't have allergies or anything. I simply don't like having dish soap with a smell, and I spend time doing handwashing, so why can't I not have to smell a fake perfume while I am at it? Also, I do have a dishwasher, which gets lots of use. For the DW I use Method Smarty Tablets Free, but as I said, Method is no longer making a scent-free liquid dish soap for the things I need to handwash.

Comments (24)