SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tammy518

Looking for a Pretty Computer Chair...

tammy518
12 years ago

...if there is such a thing! LOL. I am in the process of trying to buy a condo, and when I move, I won't have a separate office like where I live now, so my desk will be in my bedroom. I have an off-white Ethan Allen sleigh bed and two EA nightstands in a light finish. I found and ordered a desk online that I think will go well with that, but I hate the thoughts of having this ugly, black, faux leather computer chair in there. Some Websites list computer chairs that are basically dining chairs or occasional chairs. I'm not sure how comfy that would be, though, and then getting up and out of it wouldn't be as easy as a traditional swiveling office chair. I work from home, so this will be a chair I'll be in for hours each day. I've tried Googling, but can't seem to find anything that will mesh with the French Country look of all the other stuff in the room. The only partly viable one I came up with is on Pottery Barn Teen, but it looks like it would be a pure white and I don't know how well it would go with the glazed/off white desk.

Have any of you ever just used a dining chair and found that to work well? Here's the desk I ordered:

Comments (33)