SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
reno_fan

Product RAVE-Light Keeper Pro-Fixed my new tree lights!

reno_fan
15 years ago

Okay, You all know of my $5 tree score. Well, it was a prelit tree, and of course only one section of the lights would come on at all.

I was fully intent on just stringing my lights on the tree, but I thought I'd at least try to see if I could get the tree operational as a prelit.

I went online and read reviews of the "Light Keeper Pro" that promised to fix prelit trees, strands of lights with burned out sections, etc.

I figured since I only had $5 in the tree, it would be worth it to try the product out for $15. At the very least, it could potentially help me revive the box of half-functioning lights I'd have to use this year.

To my utter shock, this product worked amazingly well. Within minutes, I had 95% of the tree re-lit. There is only on small 1/2 section of lights that seems to have a problem, but I could probably get it working if I fiddled with it a bit more. For now, I just used a small 50 count light set to fill in that space, but the other 98% of the tree is all functioning properly.

If you have 1/2 dead strands of lights or prelit wreaths, etc, I can say that this is truly a wonderful product!

Here is a link that might be useful: Lightkeeper Pro

Comments (13)