SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deborahnj_gw

Update - GR - TV Dilemna - PICS

deborahnj
16 years ago

Well I have some good news and bad news. If you recall I have been searching for forever for a piece for my GR to house the TV. I at one point decided to try and find a french country armoire similar to Teeda's. I also in the interim fell in love with an entertainment center made by Maitland Smith and was seriously considering purchasing it. See link attached.

Well the bad news is that I'm not going to get either piece above. My DS recently informed us that he really wants to spend his sophomore year in China attending a university there so we are going to put the approximately $3300 we were going to spend towards helping our DS achieve his goal.

The good news is that yesterday we were trolling Sofa Express since the stores are going out of business and found this credenza for a grand total of $400. While it is not my dream piece, it will do for now for the next several years and can always be re-purposed waaay down the line when we can get what we really want.

Right now the credenza is sitting in the garage until my DS returns from Jersey next Wednesday but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak. Sorry for the fuzzy pictures but it is cold in the garage and I couldn't stop shaking. I promise to post better pictures once we get it set up in the GR. I want to wait and see how it looks after we set the flat screen on it. If we don't like it that way, then we are going to have the flat screen mounted to the wall.

{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who chimed in on my previous threads, I really appreciated it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Maitland-Smith Media Storage

Comments (13)