SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanwrites_gw

help me find SOFT extra deep pocket sheets?

susanwrites
13 years ago

I will admit to being a bit of the "princess and the pea" when it comes to my bed. I've got aches and pains and issues so we have a pillow top bed with a thick memory foam mattress topper. Sleeping away from home is hell for me because the beds are always so hard. Sheets are also tough both in finding a texture I like and then, finding ones that fit the bed.

I need EXTRA DEEP POCKETS and I need SOFT.

I dislike the "crisp" sheets that many people enjoy. For the past few years we've been using some "modal" sheets from Bed, Bath and Beyond. (Not the jersey ones.) The softness has been perfect but they don't come in extra deep pockets so we've been hassling with that every night. (Tried the garter belt straps and they are a pain and rip the sheets.

The Egyptian sheets that so many people swear by are not soft to me. I recently bought a new bottom sheet from BBB of the only extra deep pockets I could find. It was softish in the store but once I brought it home and washed it, it got rougher instead of soft. Sigh.

I can't be the only one who likes really soft sheets. Does anyone know of any extra deep pocket sheets that are soft? I'm thinking maybe silk but I can't find them in extra deep pockets.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Comments (7)