SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trish21

When you think your done...you're not. 6 mo. later......

trish21
13 years ago

I want to scream. 6 months post kitchen remodel and still no table and I still need hardware for my windows. I finally got kitchen stools though! I know i've posted this question before...but am hoping to get a few more ideas.

I had a walnut table top made for a nickel base, but it ended up looking too modern. (Imagine walnut surf board on a nickel x base.) Now i'm thinking of a cafe society base but have no idea what type of top.

The kitchen has all calacatta marble counters and backsplash. The island is walnut, but frankly it didn't turn out quite the way I envisioned it. I definitely want an 'old world feel' table to bring some age to the kitchen. Also, with white cabinets and marble, I don't think I should do more marble. So, what type of top would you put on an iron bistro base?

Here's the space.

I love this table, but can't find one that has more of a pedestal base and is the right size.

I need a 54-56" oval table. Does anyone know a source that custom makes the french style iron table above, or do you have thoughts on what type of top would look best with the calacatta marble in the kitchen?

Thanks in advance!

Comments (14)