SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pmartin_gw

Intervention Part DEUX ... look what this cat dragged home today!

14 years ago

I started my morning as I usually do, checking the used site and came upon this. It is 32"w X 42"h X 20"d and came with a mirror:

Again, I couldn't resist paying the pocket change price, jumped in the car with the 2 kiddies in tow and raced to get it. On the way home, smiling with this cutey in the back, I got to thinking if I just had to have this dresser, what really is my style?

Someone posted a question on here recently asking for input on what their style was. I have no clue what mine is, if I have one or if the things I put together "go" together. I like today's furniture that is espresso/black with simple lines. On the other hand I still love pieces like the one above. I sold all our antiques last year b/c I didn't think I could have both! ERRR...don't ask what DH is saying right now.

I'm not sure where it will go but I do know that it will be somewhere on the main floor where I can see it everyday, throughout the day.

I have ideas about what I'd like this piece to look like when I redo it but I'd love to hear how you would make it over?

Comments (24)