SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maggiepie11_gw

struggling to find everyday dishes...

maggiepie11
10 years ago

any shopping junkies care to weigh in?

i found some at anthropologie in october and i thought they were "THE ONES" and hubby said it could be my birthday present, but i took a rain check for a month to see if i could get a black friday deal. (they don't really do big sales like most stores)

so much cooler in person too.

but since i've waited all this time, i've come to realize that i should probably get dishes with color. the fact that i picked white is bizarre in the first place. i thought myself incapable of picking white. but i love love love them. the problem is, my kitchen is white with glass doors and the thought of white dishes in the white cabinets just feels sad to me. so i'm thinking i want a solid color.

further challenge is i really love the rustic, handmade look where all the dishes are slightly different shapes and imperfectly glazed. they have to be dishwasher and microwave friendly. i'm thinking in my perfect world they'd be mint green (but i'm open to other cool colors too! yellow, aqua, lavender...)

any ideas of dishes? or where to look? i've scoured the daily deal places like joss and main, rue la la, zulily, and all the department stores like macys, etc. where else can i look?

thanks for your help!!

Comments (35)