SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gr8daygw

Paint to go with Typhoon Bordeaux kitchen granite

gr8daygw
12 years ago

My mother has recently had Typhoon Bordeaux granite installed in her kitchen. She has a medium dark stain on her kitchen cabinets as well as about the same stain on her hardwood floors. The space opens into the dining room of her 60's prairie ranch style home. She has dark wallpaper in there now with a small tight all over pattern that I will be taking down so we can repaint to something that will compliment the TB. She is sort of upset that it's so busy and that she will be losing her wallpaper that she still liked. I want to make this right for her so any suggestions you might have to make her kitchen fabulous for her I would greatly appreciate. Thank you to those on the Decorating Forum and I will post pictures when I get back from her house two states away. I haven't seen it yet. I leave on the 10th of August with my stash of paint and accessories to hopefully help make it a space she will feel better about. Thanks for any suggestions for paint/accessories/decorating tricks you can provide. I am attaching a link to an example of her granite and her kitchen cabinet color below:

Here is a link that might be useful: Typhoon Bordeaux/Cherry Cabinets see last photo

Comments (2)