SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poohpup

Happy and just wanted to share. . . . . .

poohpup
11 years ago

I just wanted to share this with people that I know will understand.

My kitchen is done other than paint on the walls and I've been enjoying using it so much. Finding the joy of cooking again. Tonight for dinner I barbecued marinated pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes, roasted asparagus and baked some bread. What was so thrilling was how easy it was. I had the barbecue going while potatoes roasted in the lower oven and bread baked in the upper. The warming drawer was busy keeping the smaller pieces of tenderloin warm while the larger ones finished on the barbecue. Potatoes went into the warming drawer while I popped the asparagus in the lower oven. I had plenty of counter space to put out dishes. The prep sink made washing veggies and hands so convenient while dirty dishes landed right in the main sink. And afterwards, all those dirty dishes went straight into my Miele DW. No rinsing. Oh joy!

My hubby is happy that I'm so pleased with my kitchen but he just doesn't get it. He doesn't cook at all. I'm just so thrilled with how easy it is to work in a space that I love. I'm sure others have experienced their own euphoric moments in their new space. Thanks for listening to mine. :)

Comments (14)