SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrsandrews_gw

OH NO! I hate my undermount sink and the granite is already in!!

mrsandrews
15 years ago

I think I really blew it. I oredered a Rohl Allia Fireclay kitchen sink in biscuit and what I thought was a matching Rohl bar sink. But, the bar sink is Shaws, also in biscuit. Apparently the Rohl Allia and the Rohl Shaws are manufactured by 2 separate company. The bar sink totally looks pinkish/taupe to me, and the kitchen sink looks biscuit/off white like I expected. I didn't realize this until the granite was being installed, and under the pressure of the granite guys saying it would be not very noticeable and no big deal, I said go ahead and install the granite. Well now that i've had 24 hours to watch it in all lights, the darn bar sink is totally pinkish and I hate it with my pretty cream cabinets. It looks awful. I'm considering having "Miracle Method " come out and paint the sink for me for $300.00. Are there any other options Im not thinking of? I feel like crying. Seems this is my only option other than to live with it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments (8)