SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ontariomom

This layout is an amalgamation of so many GW posters. Thanks!!!!

ontariomom
10 years ago

Hi all,

If you have every tried to help me with my kitchen layout, I hope you will read on (new comers welcome too).

Thanks to endless help from so many talented GW posters, I have made a big shift in my layout. I poured over critique and alternate layouts generously offered on this forum over the last 2 years (yes that is how long I have been trying to design my house and kitchen). I am now thinking this version number 999 is the one. It really has been pieced together based on many ideas and alternatives from GW posters (a little bit of this poster's generous ideas blended with that poster's talented ideas with a little bit that posters honesty and cautions).

I have so many people to thank for all their help on this forum. I am reluctant to name names for fear of leaving out people, but hopefully you will know if you have offered help and suggestions to my many, many layouts over the years and will accept my sincere gratitude.

Here it is. Obviously there are missing elements, but the major pieces are there.

Carol

Comments (23)