SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynn85_gw

Vintage glass knobs on white cabinets?

lynn85
12 years ago

We are redoing our kitchen using white thermofoil cabinets, "vintage white" color subway tile, victorian sands quartz counters, white appliances (which we already have) and our flooring is natural 5" ash. Our cabinets will go up to the ceiling with the crown molding. The only color will be the counter and a small area of space around the window which will be painted a medium tan color. I had planned on going with an antique brushed handle/knob combination for the doors/drawers however I have also thought about using vintage glass knobs (if I can find enough in the same style). Do you think that would look good or would it be too much white with no break (which the antique brushed would give? Thanks for any ideas on this. I had also thought about using a mixture of the vintage glass (clear) knobs as long as they were similar in size and shape to give a little character to the kitchen? Would that look dumb? I tried to post a picture of the glass pulls but don't know how, I am adding a link for the brushed stainless pulls.

Here is a link that might be useful: Amerock pulls

Comments (15)