SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karoloke_gw

Need ideas for decorating bathroom

karoloke
16 years ago

I'm redecorating my kids' bathroom (which our guests will also use). My two daughters (17 and 22) both liked this shower curtain which is pretty but we don't have chocoate and brown anywhere else in the house so I'm too sure about using it yet. (The house is mostly reds and greens). I'm trying to visualize it before we decide on it for sure. Some of the flowers are blue, some kind of a turquoise blue and some tan. Do you think one of the blues would look best for a wall color, or the tan, and what color towels/rugs etc. would you put with it? I saw that Penneys has some accessories with the turquoise and chocolate brown, but I didn't really like them that much. The bathroom has a very small window that I'd like to put some kind of treatment on just for decoration (already have white faux wood blinds for privacy). Right now the tile on the floor is mauve and will be replaced soon but haven't decided on it yet. I'm toying with a neutral stone looking porcelain or maybe something more vintage looking, but don't know what. Here's a link to the shower curtain. Any of your ideas would help as I'm "decorating challenged!" I've gotten so many ideas for other things from the talented people on this site! Thanks for your help!

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.aspx?ItemID=1273ceb&ItemTyp=C&GrpTyp=PRD&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0amp;SearchString=shower+curtain&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&CmCatId=SearchResults&Search1Prod=True

Comments (2)