SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hestia_flames

Kohler 60' 'professional' TaskCenter sink in KS on ebay

hestia_flames
14 years ago

For anyone considering a "flush to counter" sink, this is a great price for this work-top sink, new (link to ebay below). (I keep checking for my sister (she wants my sink for what I paid for it - less than this) on Craigslist and on ebay.) Ask them, but this one appears to fit a 36" cupboard and would span a dishwasher on the right (we have ours over a cabinet instead, to where there corner turns, and this works fine for us.) Shipping is pretty good as well (I was quoted a lot more when I was considering this sink from an other ebay seller.)

If you were to bid, you should ask them if it includes the mounting hardware (they are about $70 from Kohler),the cutting board, the drying rack, the colander and the basin. They are all included with the sink if you were to purchase it from a dealer. I find that the cutting board and drying rack especially helpful (mine was a second hand Craigslist find.)

Last, if you do consider the sink, know that it is fairly deep front to back - I had to remove my tip out tray (sad face) for it to fit. It will not fit in a 33" base. I especially recommend this sink for the do it yourself people out there - it looks great with our Ikea butcher block.

Here is a link that might be useful: taskcenter on ebay

Comments (8)