SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bahacca_gw

Think I'm ditching the fusion. Help with new design

11 years ago

Fusion STILL isn't in. I went today to see if I could find any other ideas that I liked as well or better and came up with one that involves black counters. I really like the depth and blue flecks in Emerald pearl. The slabs I saw read very black, not green at all. However Absolute black or one of the black manufactured quartz's would be options as well.

So here is the space:

So we'd be looking at backsplash being the star. So we wouldn't do the field tile in this picture, but we really love this mosaic and the interspersed glass tiles.

The red we love is in the 3rd mosaic down, top layer on the right.

So we'd do the stainless mosaic and probably red tiles and perhaps another color or colors as well. We haven't quite figured that out. I'm afraid all of that mosaic may be too busy, but I'm also not used to looking at busy b/s as I've been shopping for subtle stuff.

Here is a picture with most of the elements-the board with the stainless is black, so imagine that is countertop I guess.

If someone with magical Photoshop powers could be so kind as to mock this up, I'd be forever grateful. I'm off to hunt for more stainless and glass ideas, but for now, this is the front runner. And about 40% cheaper than the fusion as well.

What do you guys think?

Comments (9)