SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_129235

C&B Lounge Sofa - srg215? Others?

Boopadaboo
12 years ago

Do you still love your Lounge sectional or sofa? Do you have a problem with company? It does seem like the perfect hang out sofa, but not so sure visitors will appreciate it. :)

I dont have elderly visitors that often, but we figure we could just bring in small wing chairs from another room when we do.

I been searching for sofas or a sectional for our family room for months. I fell in love with the lounge from Crate and Barrel the first time srg215 posted it. I never in a million years thought DH would like it. Well, we went shopping again yesterday and it is his favorite!

Of course I missed the sale the had recently and the coupon I had expired yesterday. :( I am hoping I can find a discount soon.

I am thinking of going with the Walnut color because I think it will be the easiest to keep clean. I would love a green color but not sure how such a large sectional would look in green!

My room is no where near as large as Srg215's room, but I still think the seating is what we need, even if it will be large in our room. We regularly have two adults, two adult size boys, a teenage girl, and a toddler hanging out in the room (and soon to be another)

It is a lot of money and I am making DH crazy with my indecision on whether to get the sectional, or the sofa and try to find other seating to match. :)

Comments (8)