SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fairytalebaby

Water temp from a Samsung FD refrigerator? RICH52 ? Anyone?

fairytalebaby
15 years ago

Hey Rich--I remember posting with you about "our" fridge, the Samsung FD with ice/water in the door--how do you like it?

We're moved in now and am not happy with the water temp coming out of the dispenser. It's BARELY chilled...just a little cooler than tap water and I'm not happy about that. Just wondered if you are having the same experience or if it's something my plumbers could've messed up???

I called Samsung and had a not-so-nice convo with a service tech who informed me that he COULD send someone out to look at the refrigerator but that we would be charged for visit if the repairman found nothing wrong with the fridge. I don't want to get stuck paying $150 to some guy who may tell me that he doesn't think anything's wrong with the refrigerator...and Samsung says that they don't make any claims as to how cold the water being dispensed SHOULD be.

Nice. Every friend with a water-in-the-door refrigerator has ice cold water coming out (even from the 10 & 15yr old sets) and our brand new pricey Samsung can't even get the water chilled and I don't think they care.

Okay, I'm done venting---anyone else with this refrigerator?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH