SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kcorn

Faucet not centered on sink? Pls vote!

kcorn
9 years ago

In a bit of a pickle with regard to the kitchen sink / window / faucet arrangement. Templating is taking place on Thursday and I need to make a decision by then.

We worked so hard to make sure the layout accounted for centering the sink base under the window, with the intention of also centering the faucet on the sink. Of course, the new window (being an awning style), has the control mechanism on the bottom in the center (see white lever in the picture). If we try to center the faucet, we won't be able to open/close the window.

We have a 32" kraus sink going into the sink base along with a Grohe LadyLux Cafe touch faucet plus air switch. Options DH and I have discussed include:

1. Move faucet to the right by 8 inches, with the air switch directly to the right of the faucet.

2. Move faucet to the left by 8 inches, with the air switch directly to the left of the faucet.

3. Place faucet in one corner of the sink (left or right).

I honestly am not happy about any of these options. I just cannot picture how it will look good to have the faucet off center from a single, rectangular sink. (If it helps to know - the range is to the right on the same run as the sink.)

What would you choose?

Comments (16)