SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tikibar_gw

Customer service frustration - damaged/broken fridge

tikibar
13 years ago

We have nearly completed our DIY kitchen remodel w/ just a few minor things left to do, like put up replacement doors. I'm getting frustrated with the customer service we've been receiving for a few problems. Our new stainless fridge was damaged by the installers bringing it up the stairs. We were offered cash back or a new door. We chose to get a new door, they ordered & replaced it. The 2nd door was installed, then found to be damaged as well...another door is on order. In the meantime, the ice maker stopped working and water only flows afer opening and closing one of the doors first. They came to fix it, weren't able to and now have a new ice maker on order. I called CS and said enough, I want a new fridge. No dice. They have to try and fix it....again. They offered me an extended warranty/service plan at no charge. I said we'll wait and see what happens after this next repair attempt. Ugh

I'm also getting no help with a countertop watermark issue. I'm trying to figure it out on my own, but why is it these people take your money and run?

What would you do about the fridge?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus