SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maries1120

Blinds.com customer service rant

maries1120
7 years ago

We ordered 2 blinds from Blinds.com and I talked to a really nice man that helped me with my measuring questions. The blinds arrived timely but then.....

One blind was fine. The other had a missing part.

90 minutes on hold and I FINALLY talk to someone. The part would be sent in 5-7 business days. Not happy with the missing part or hold time but at least only 7 business days from being able to complete the install. Explanation - Sorry but busier than usual with people purchasing and hiring and training as fast as they can.

Business Day #7 - I call to check on this and find out there is NO NOTATION from the call where I was on hold for 90 minutes. And then was assured that the part would be here in 5-7 days. So once again the part is on it's way but expedited. At least that is what I am told. Keep up with this kind of service and they won't need to train people. I doubt that I would risk ordering from there ever again based on this experience.

Very frustrated and upset about the bad service! So many options on places to purchase and I guess I made the wrong choice!!!!!!

Comments (20)