SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
piaa

Hello from Piaa - and a quick question

piaa
12 years ago

Hello everyone it's Pia from the island of St John USVI back with another question - I am still here and read daily - addicted even though my kitchen is finished :) Now onto my question (might be a little OT but I don't think so dining room/kitchen same thing.....right lol)

If you have been following our blog, you know I have to make a decision on the dining area (very, very, small) and I have a quick question re: banquette seating should we decide to go that route and that is........if the seat is 18" deep where is the start of the table - would it be directly "in line" so to speak with the edge of the seat, does it overhang the edge of the seat or is it a few inches away (infront) from the edge of the seat (hope this makes sense)

As you know I can't run out and go to a diner with *booth/banquette* seating to look (there aren't any here)

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated as I need to figure out where my light fixture would be centered over the table so I need to know where to place my table and I won't have the table shipped until waaaay after the light fixture needs to be wired.

Thanks everyone

Piaa

Here is a link that might be useful: Our remodel blog - trials and tribulations of remodeling on a small Caribbean island

Comments (13)