SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
boone_2009

Nine months later, with apologies - my kitchen reveal

boone_2009
9 years ago

Hello, everyone!

I am so very sorry for taking such an inexcusably long time to post pics of my new kitchen - but for what it's worth, my apology is heartfelt and sincere.

So many of you helped me with advice, encouragement, ideas, solutions and even posted your own pics to guide me in my selections. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Our kitchen remodel started last July ( 2013) and was supposed to be finished *before* the end of August ( 8 weeks max) but due to snafus with the countertop availability and subsequent installation, the job was completed only at the beginning of October! Needless to say, we were sick by then of take-out food, microwaved meals and seeing trash bags,paper towels, paper plates and plastic utensils on our old kitchen table The thought of camping still makes us queasy ;-).

BUT - our new kitchen is fantastic and oh, so functional and practical. ( I think it's very pretty, too :-))

Cleaning is a joy as it takes me so little time now; and I actually love cooking again!

I have many, many people to thank and I will try to name every one of you in another thread. But for now, here are the before and after pics - hope I can post them without problems ( Luddite here) and hope you enjoy them!

Thank you all!
Boone

Comments (94)