SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sophiabonne

Suit yourself with best pendant lighting

sophiabonne
12 years ago

If you start thinking about a versatile lighting with your own artiste, you will ultimately find no alternative of pendant lights. A pendant light is always with specialty in its shapes; color of shades, finish and with a countless innovative forms. In addition, you have not to spend a large amount for it. These pendant lights are one of the cheapest items in home lighting.

Before the installation, you must plan a good layout from where you should hang the lights and for which purpose. Perfect placement of these lights brings the maximum result.

I have tried a number of experiments in the placement of this particular light, finally as far as I can say, there are the three best places where you can use your pendant light fixtures.

In deciding the placement options, I have put three main parameters of selection.

Profound illumination

Decent artistic and ethnic approach

Flexibility of placement

These three parameters gave me the only one option and that is 'Pendant Lighting'.

Illumination property of pendant lights:

Pendant lights are always bright. It is a kind of task light that is used for the most functional area of house, e.g. kitchen, bathroom, reading or writing table etc. Its brightness never irritates the user and always distributes an equal degree of illumination to every corner of the room from where it suspends.

Ethnicity and artistry:

No matter a pendant light is ordinary or of a high expensive value, it always holds an ethnic appearance and decency in looks with its artistic shapes and colors. In modern trend of interior lighting, the customers mostly favor pendant lights. The contemporary pendant lights are so enthusiastic in their designs that sometimes, I cannot resist myself to change my own pendant lights frequently. Here, I have given a picture bouquet of contemporary pendant lights, from which you can get a preliminary idea, if you are still not informed about. The pendant lights of the reputed manufacturers are well finished, mostly in rubbed bronze, ivory copper or in brushed nickel forms. There are several other form of finishing those are also equally admired. The shades are of endless variety hard to choose anything instantly. Particularly, the Tiffany and Kichler pendants are of exceptionally designed shades. Most of them are handcrafted. It is not that more better look means more expensive. Price does not run with the designs. Manufacturers rely more on beauty than the profit. Most of the pendant lights are quite reasonable in price. In some cases you cannot rely that a pendant could be bought under such a cheap price.

Placement flexibility:

There are so many styles of lighting those are similarly attractive and bright enough, but those are not all fit for using wherever you want to use. Some lights delivers actual brightness on certain positions. Pendant lights are in this regard, very flexible in placement. It is mostly used in kitchen. Kitchen is the most functional area of a house. In its 'task area', the user needs proper brightness. Most other lights also give brightness but pendants are always an added advantage for stylization and dramatic beauty. You can use the pendants from the ceiling over the island as well as use some mini pendant lights over the dining table. Chandeliers are also in this case also very useful and effective but, if you need the best look, you have to spend a more from your pocket.

Bathroom is another place important immediately after kitchen. Bathroom lighting is the most buzzing term in modern interior design. Pendant lights are the only option for creating a theme inside the bathroom according to your mood. Various pendant lights are available in market those are specially designed for bathroom lighting. These lights are dimmable and so you can control the brightness according to your demand.

Besides these two options, the third is for using pendants in the corridor or hallway. It is a place to welcome your guest. Definitely, it is the place to attract your guest and make his attention stuck with your creativity and ethnicity. Your invitees will always prize a perfect illumination with decorative pendant lights. Technically, the corridors and the entrances are narrower places where wall lighting is not at all appropriate. A central hanging pendant can solve all lack of illumination instantly.

Choose pendants according to your plan and then fill your mind with full of pleasure with the artistry you have done with the best pendant lighting.

Here is a link that might be useful: Best kitchen Lighting

Comment (1)