SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carmela39

Help! Can't decide what brand or door style,longish!

carmela39
15 years ago

All,

Anyone who has successfully completed a Kitchen deserves a medal. I can't seem to get off the ground as I am so worried about going with the wrong Company and door. I am trying to stick with a middle end cabinet due to budget constraints so I am looking for good value. Want raised panel and a neutral color. Tend to like simple things and not too fussy.

OK, here's where I am so far:

Kraftmaid, Rutherford Door, Toffee or Praline. Don't want it to look too orangy as I am trying to avoid the current look I have with red oak. Would upgrade to plywood sides.

Medallion, Valencia door, Hazelnut. Again worried about it looking too orangy. Anyone have this? Like the rounded edges but is it too busy? Forgot if I upgraded to ply sides.

Schrock, Asbury door, pillow effect on the door rails. Color is impossible without a glaze as wheat seems to light or yellowy to me. Would go with Palomino.

Decora, Galleria for straight look like Rutherford in Kraftmaid and

Quotes assuming no glazes:

Kraftmaid 17.5

Medallion 16.5

Schrock 16.4 (no glaze but upcharge 10 to 12%) for Palomino if I can't live with Wheat

Decora 17.8 for Galleria 21.5 for Davenport

Can anyone help with narrowing choices...I am thinking once I add the glaze upcharge to Schrock, I'm getting close to galleria Decora quote so maybe that's my answer???

Quality order?

HELP and Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner