SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maineadventure

Faucets - again

maineadventure
12 years ago

Hi All!

I've finally got my sink (the Shaw's 24" in Pergamon) and it fit perfectly in my 30" cabinet - thanks to everyone who replied! Now I'm having issues deciding on a faucet. Here's where we're at:

We definitely prefer a gooseneck to a shephard's hook - I've seen tons of pictures and I think that the gooseneck just "goes" a little better with the cottage look we're going for.

We definitely prefer a bridge faucet and need a sprayer - would prefer if it were a pull down, but haven't found a single one (maybe I'm missing something)?

Would need to be less than $500- my DH is having a heart attack even though I got the sink for $450 (yes, new, and yes, perfect). We had originally budgeted $300 more for the sink, so in my defense, I feel I should get to put that extra dough towards the faucet - he thinks we should pay the credit cards - hmmm - he's gonna win :p

We cannot decide on color - we got the SS drain flange, which I really like against the sink. We have the sink in an espresso cherry cabinet base, the rest of the cabinets are in maple - cream colored with a hazelnut glaze. We have not decided on countertop color yet either, so that's gonna be another question. We have BN door handles (we have a ranch) on all of the bedroom doors, in the entirety of the bathroom and on the glass door wall in the living room (the living area is one wide open space with a focus on that wall as it's a water view).

We also have no idea which drawer pull color we should go with as well. We're big fans of matte/antique finishes - nothing shiny like chrome or polished brass....and nothing too industrial - I looked at a Kingston Brass and loved it online, but in person it looked like something from a janitors closet.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you :)

Comments (14)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH