SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laxsupermom

Does anyone remember this backsplash tile?

laxsupermom
15 years ago

This may be futile, but I'm trying to find a specific backsplash tile. Way back in April or May(before I joined when I was still lurking and didn't know to save info before it dropped off) someone had posted looking for help w/ a backsplash. One of the responders had given 3 or 4 suggestions a couple of which were mesh-backed glass tile mosaics. I think one of them might have been Jeffrey Court Bali Green. One of the suggestions was an unusual shaped one like a small herringbone. I had clicked on that link and it brought me to a site with other glass mosaics one of which was a red bricks and sticks type mosaic. Is this ringing any bells w/ anyone? Is the OP or responder still out there?

I am desperately looking for this because after showing DH literally hundreds of samples in person and on the computer, it is getting towards crunch time. DH says to me last night, I liked that other one. ????????? He drew it out and said it was the first one you showed me. Good thing I had put the sawzall away.

Thanks to everyone in advance for delving back.

Comments (8)