SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
essie4_gw

Trying again-Hope there are pics this time

essie4
13 years ago

I have been diagnosed with bsd avoidance! Yep, back splash decision avoidance. Funny thing is I am leaning towards simple things..then I think too simple, right color, too boring. I know what I dont like..stone, business..i love the mosaics but for me it is too busy for a whole kiitchen. Looks great on websites and magazines but not for my kitchen. I am about to order, tomorrow hopefully. As you can see I have uba tuba granite, cherry cabinets. I chose Jeffrey Court Chpt 8 Jasper gloss. Originally I was looking at crackle but decided that wasnt me. This tile has the typical 3X6 subway and also a 4X8 but the one I am leaning toward is a 2X12. It would be quite comtemporary which is me. I saw it layed one on top of the other..looked great but too modern. I would probably do it brick style. I am not doing anything special over cooktop because down the road I want to find some type of art (not a picture) to hang there.

Also there is issues removing the granite backsplash, maybe. It may leave gaps in certain corners. I want it gone but if it is too much of a hassle it can stay.

Ok here it goes..going to try this pic posting thing thanks to the patience of Kitchenaddict.

Yay the pics worked! Sorry for the size of the first one!

By the way Jasper is a cream color with pale gold undertones, What do the pros think of the 2X12 size?? Just a bit of uniqueness I want but not 100% sure

Comments (7)