SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leelee5_gw

RTA cabinets, 6 square, lowes or conestoga

leelee5
12 years ago

Please, please would love all input. Our kitchen is gutted, it took us 2 months (ok 3 months) but we are 99% complete. I ordered the appliances and cannot decide on cabinets. I was going to order from a company called closeout cabinets but when I went in for the final drawing the sample cabinet display I was going to order (wheaton) was taken down and another put up which looks like garbage. He said he could still order it for me but gave me no explanation as to why it was no longer being displayed. My husband and I are both very handy and are considering RTA cabinets. I am considering 6 square or conestoga. Conestoga are a little more expensive but 6 square comes asssembled. I am also considering Shanadoah from Lowes. I would like cream cabinets, conestoga and shanadoah are available in real wood as the 6 square the center panel in only available in MDF. I am not sure how a MDF center panel on a shaker style cabinet would age. Any info would be appreciated, if I dont decide soon I think my husband will lose it. Any other cream shaker style cabinet info would also be welcomed. Thank You

Comments (8)