SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maroqw_gw

Help w/my layout please(first time poster)

maroqw
15 years ago

Okay!thanks for your answers to my futile first effort at photos but I think I've got it now. I am a blank slate and can move anything in my gutted-to-the-studs area.I'm thinking of a 6-burner range, 36"builtin fridge, and a choice between 1) slidein range w/regular oven plus a micro/convection someplace at eye level. OR 2)a range top and a separate stack of regular oven and micro/convection(any size)elsewhere. I'll use the micro/convection most. 30" Shaw sink, smaller prep sink.

the kitchen is open to the great room. we're emptynesters so no crowds of kids anymore, fairly calm kitchen with all-white painted cabs. am thinking the island will be one level even though that means no protecting views to the great room. Perhaps a large decorative item there ie one of igloochic's chickens or another barnyard animal. I hope to use the forum idea of a secret kick door to the pantry(made of matching cabinet fronts) Thanks so much for any comments or complete dissections. This place is both fun and seriously helpful.

Comments (4)