SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sue_ct

sl OT but, Oh no, now I am really scaring myself

sue_ct
15 years ago

OK, I have had a little bit of a tough remodeling experience with my kitchen. Happily, it is finally functional after about 10 months, the first coat of poly went down on the hardwood floor yesterday, and I expect to be able to move furniture in by the weekend. Then just final moldings around window, toe kick, etc. and I will be offically done. I still to save up again for a nice new kitchen table and chairs, and have the living room fireplace redone now that I have opened it up to the livingroom. My brother strongly suggested I take some time (like a year) to enjoy it and maybe even finish up some outstanding outdoor projects before starting anything new. I was heartily in agreement with him.

...insert them from jaws...

The floor of the bathroom vanity was full of water. It was leaking from high up in the faucet, so that needs to be replaced. The problem? I would really like to move away from the old 4" on center faucet to a wide spread faucet, and that means a new sink and vanity top, although the old laminate one really screamed to be replaced anyway, and I can't see putting a new vanity top on that cheap old vanity, and I know the flooring needed to be replaced when I got around to doing the bathroom, and I have always hated that gray outdated floor to ceiling to tile, so does it make sense to purcase new items to go with tile needs to come down eventually anyway...

Someone, stop me now....!

Sue

Comments (6)