SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joannadi_gw

Looking for a good RTA Cabinet please help

JoannaDi
12 years ago

I recently was researching RTA cabinets or ready to assemble kitchen cabinets for my kitchen remodeling project. But like every one else in this economy I'm on a shoe string budget. I was looking as 3 brands. JSI Cabinetry out of Massachusetts and Chicago, a brand from CabinetsDirectRTA.com from Chicago Illinois, and IKS Cabinetry or International Kitchen Supply from South Carolina. I have done way to much research on this hahaha. But I wanted a good quality cabinet. So I actually ordered a base 12 from all 3 companies. JSI Cabinetry I bought the sturbridge rta cabinet , IKS Cabinets I bought the Mocha Shaker rta cabinet , and from CabinetsDirectRTA.com I bought the espresso shaker rta cabinet. My opinion I went with the espresso shaker rta cabinet from cabinetsdirectrta . I thought it was the best bank for the buck (quality and price) Maybe because they are a smaller dealer and I thought the carried more about my purchase. I live in Illinois and they shipped me my cabinets in 2 days. Not to shabby. I AM NOT promoting any company but you do have to give a company " an at a boy " once in a while when they do a good job!

Comments (4)