SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aryno_gw

Granite, check. Cabinets, check. Paint color- no idea. pics

aryno
13 years ago

I know that choosing paint color is not in my bag of tricks. Maybe someone out there has a similar look and can help me with what they chose or wish they would have chosen?

Espresso stained alderwood cabinets in a shaker style. Two slabs of delicatus. Creamy, not yellow, grey, black, and dark taupe.

The room is 20x20 with tons of natural light. 15 foot ceilings with two large exposed beams that will also be stained espresso.

Lots of stainless steel; hardware, 36 inch pro range and backsplash, fridge, grohe ladylux pro over the sink, danze and a zero radius bar sink.

What do we paint the walls???? We are doing most of this on our own. I sincerely do not want to spend 3 days rolling out paint that sucks! If I choose the color myself, that is bound to be the case. I know my limitations.

The floors are ugly tile that scream 1981 so let's just pretend they don't exist. Already way over budget, they will have to hold up for a while longer.

Thanks in advance!

Here is a link that might be useful: photobucket link for cabinet stain and granit.e

Comments (18)