SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kimiko232_gw

Calling all two-toned painted kitchen cab owners!

kimiko232
14 years ago

Hi,

Let me preface this with the fact I'm a home mom, so we are essentially broke. :)

I've been toying with painting my kitchen cabinets, which are 90's pickled maple. My husband nixed my plan of butcherblock countertops (which I love) with all white cabs.

I've decided to pursue the two-toned cabinet look. We are leaning toward either just corian or a cheapo quartz countertop (if there is such a thing). I wouldn't mind the laminate, but my husband is adamately against it. So, I was thinking whitish for the top and the bottoms another color with whitish countertops and subway tiled backsplash (with a glass tile insert). I thought I saw something similar here, but I can't figure out where.

Anyway, if you have pictures of what you've done, I'd appreicate it. And, any names of colors would be so appreciated. I purchased three sample pots of SW creamy, alabaster and divine for the top cabinets. I wouldn't be opposed to other colors though. I haven't figured out which color I'd like for the bottom. I like all colors, so it's a big problem.

Any suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks again!!!

Kim

Comment (1)