SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisaa007

Calling all Modern Aire hood owners

lisa_a
9 years ago

I'm *this close* to ordering a hood from Modern Aire. I only wish I could see one in person. I've asked Pat at MA if there's a MA owner in my area who would be willing to let me visit to see the hood (I'd bring chocolate, the good kind) so hopefully I'll get to see one.

In the meantime, I'm hoping those of you who own a Modern Aire hood will post photos of your hood, especially close up photos. Gooster was kind enough to share a pic on another thread of the underside of the MA hood Gooster and fam installed last year. (hope it's okay that I'm sharing it here, Gooster)

What I just now realized, looking at this pic again, is that I don't see any knobs or handles to make it easy to remove the baffles for cleaning. Would someone please show me how that's done? I'm only 5'4" so I want to make sure removing the baffles won't require contortions and ladders.

Thank you!!!

We expect to hear from our GC shortly about when we'll start our remodel. I'm torn between excitement and panic! I know you all know that feeling well.

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!