SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessrae_gw

Bianco Antico lovers - does your BA have pink in it?

jessrae
13 years ago

Help! Cabinets are 90% in (there was a slight boo boo with one, so that's on hold) and we just had our countertops measured. I went to the granite place today to take a look at their BA slabs - I had been all set to pick out BA, but they only had 2 slabs and 1/3 of the slabs were covered with pink, not just a little, but a lot of pink! Needless to say, I took one look and didn't care for what I saw. All the other BA samples I've seen I've loved. I had my heart set on BA and planned the floor, backsplash and paint colors around the idea of BA counters. Now I don't know what to do! I haven't actually purchase the floor or basksplash tiles, and I can always repaint, but I'm not in love with any of the other colors I've seen either. We are going through Home Depot for the 15 year no stain warranty. Any advice? The granite place will be calling their supplier to see what their other slabs of BA looks like. So I'm wondering, is there a BA out there that I will love? I've seen it in so many photos on this forum and it always looks fabulous! Maybe it's just this supplier? Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Comments (3)