SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vampiressrn_gw

Coffee Station

vampiressrn
13 years ago

For some reason my best attempt at making a coffee station has been unsuccessful. I have all the latest and greatest coffee and tea appliances and about 50 clear glass Irish coffee mugs. Initially I had this set up in a small butlers pantry , but there is no sink in there and I found people didn't go in there. Secondly I have it set up in my kitchen desk area...but still not using it. I am now thinking about a third location (third is supposed to the the charm...right), so want to be sure to do it correctly.

In thinking more about this, I am leaning toward an open section on the end of one of my counters. There are no overhead cabinets which is good for brewing hot liquids. There is ample space to set the coffee maker up and plug it in and it will be close to the sink. I have a drawer below where I can keep paraphernalia. Then a cabinet below that where I can store my coffee makers (so they don't need to be out on the counter). The trash compactor is right there too and all I have to do is turn around and the mugs can be stored in the shallow cabinets on that side of my island.

Does anyone have a coffee station? Any pictures and suggestions for practicality would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (12)