SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teacher_guy

Irish Bar Exterior Design Help Please

teacher_guy
11 years ago

Long-time reader.

These are the simple ideas of a bachelor teacher with no design sense so any/all general tips are greatly appreciated.

Doing a long overdue exterior upgrade of bar/grill I co-own and am looking for design suggestions to give it more of an Irish bar look.

I was thinking painting the brown upper brick Kelly green, the light coloured lower wood a dark brown, add white grilles to windows, remove both canopies, change blue sign letters to gold and extend width of frontage (adding a logo (shamrock) on the left and smaller words Bar/Grill on the right. I'd also split/remove the deck (sorry, covered by plastic) to add a straight-on front entrance w/ high end solid wood door (brass? handles) with side panels(remove parking spaces).

I'd probably add extend patio the the whole way to the left but put 4' high enclosure w/ horizontal, spaced 1x3's - painted matching brown base colour so it blends in w/ base colour but can still be seen as a patio when in use (non-winter).

Thanks for your time and suggestions. BTW, site staff allowed this business post - not intended as advertisement.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County