SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rhapsdy

Please help photoshop some curb appeal! :)

rhapsdy
15 years ago

So we did it - we finally closed on our house! We have been working hard away at the inside, but now I'm looking at the front and just have no ideas. I asked previously for ideas on here and loved the idea of a bigger walkway, more solid columns, etc.

However, after doing tons of work on the inside and putting in all new floors we are pretty much out of money for anything major. I need to work within the current houses structure and walkways, unless I can do something relatively inexpensive and DIY like. :)

Can anyone please help us photoshop some curb appeal to give me an idea of what I can do? I have about $250 to put into plants and such. I know it's a really small budget, but something needs to be done. At the moment that large overgrown bush/vine in the picture has already been torn out so it's really a pretty clean slate. The only idea I've had is to purchase a pretty wrought iron trellis to use in between the two front windows and grow a beautiful climbing rose, but I'm not even sure if that's the best thing to do.

Anyone with vision - please help! :)

{{gwi:635889}}

If I need to take another picture I can once they pick up all of the trash tomorrow morning that's in front of the house (from removing carpet!!)

:)

Comments (12)