SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marciab10

Need help/opinions on window treatments in master bath

Marcia B
12 years ago

We have been in our new home for over 2 1/2 years, and I have been procrastinating on window treatments. It all started when I had a decorator in shortly after moving and she came up with such elaborate and expensive plans, after I specifically gave her a budget and told her we liked simplicity!

I had a 2nd person comeout to look at our master br and bath, and she talked me out of doing our bath at that time and doing the master BR and our living room instead, which you see when you first walk in. I guess we have just gotten used to the paper shades in the bath.. they do match our colors!

Anyway.. its time. I would like to use a person who is friend of a friend, whos is wonderful and reasonable at making treatments, but isn't creative. She suggested the first decorator.

I was thinking I'd like some kind of fabric roman shade on the single window(and there is another one like that in the toilet area) Then with the big window and 2 small sides next to it some kind of plantation shutters, but a simple valance or something over it to tie it to the other 2 windows? The 2 windows on the side of the large one are very narrow though.. 14 inches.

I welcome any and all ideas/opinions/suggestions! thank you

{{!gwi}}

{{gwi:1435124}}

{{gwi:1435128}}

Comments (10)