SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
saf2010

Living Room / Dinning Room - I need your help

saf2010
13 years ago

I have gotten great feedback here and everyone is so nice so I wanted to get more help with this room.

We have recently painted an accent wall in our home Benjamin Moore's Olive Branch. The rest of the walls are painted in the Olympics� Bermuda Sand. We went with the Olive color because we thought it would make the dark wood and fire place "Pop". I still need help here. What is my living room missing? As you can see in the picture, there are wood boards over the fireplace that we have painted the Bermuda Sand so it wouldn't be so dark. It had such a 80's dark look. We have decided we are going to sheetrock over them and paint the sheetrock the Olive Green. What kind of drapes would you suggest in the living room? I am really wanting to go for a Spanish/Mediterranean look for both of these rooms. I know I need to replace the pillow cover with the flowers for this look but the red ones I have may work. Please give me any feedback I want to make this room look great! Thank you all for taking the time to help out with this.

When you walk in our front door and look to the left:

The wall strait ahead when you walk in: I have taken down everything on the ledge above except for the wooden workds "Live Laugh Love"

This was before I hung the two pictures up so you can see the color of the drapes.

Comments (16)