SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Remember that bedding....

User
13 years ago

from Linensource? It's here and I'm pleased with the quality but sadly it's not making my heart sing like the online photo. In all fairness to the bedding, I just threw it on the bed for a quick look. I do "like" it but the patterns seem much busier IRL.

{{!gwi}}

I've been in love with bedding that appears to be dry clean. Love these photos.

RMS - Lshobe

{{!gwi}}

from the book "Feather Your Nest"

{{!gwi}}

from Nell Hill's blog

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Well lookey what I came across online that's machine washable. :) I could add some custom pillows with red to pull the red out of the material. It's from BedBath&Beyond and described as "features earth tones in brown and cream with touches of green and red in complimentary plaid, herringbone and zigzag patterns. 100% cotton."

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

The bedskirt and europillow description reads,"It features earth tones in brown and cream with touches of green and red in a coordinating diamond grid pattern."

{{!gwi}}

I know, it's a complete spin from the black and red above. I was going to use the black duvet folded at the BOTTOM but as soon as I pulled it out of the package I realized that was probably an unrealistic idea to use it at all because of the lint/cat hair.

Anyhow, shipping to send the linensource bedding back is only $7.95 so that's good. This bedding is also cheaper.

Do you think this has potential? Can I can achieve the look I'm after by mixing some additional or different pillows in and maybe using a solid cream (that's in the bedding) duvet folded at the bottom?

Comments (17)