SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skeet_gw

Ya'll not gonna believe this!

skeet
15 years ago

Ok, the norm for an ex-wife is that you don't like your ex's wife. Well, I don't have a negative thing to say about my daughter's step mother. She has been wonderful to my daughter for almost 25 years. Now, get this. She wants to redecorate her house that has not been touched since 93, all pink and green. My daughter came home to tell me that she wants to purchase all dark blue leather furniture, right now its all mauve. She also wants a paint color for the walls in the kitchen in some sort of gold. I went to my little box of color chips and handed several to my daughter to show to her. She picked out the Lowe's Bungalow Gold instead of my favorite LA Gold #3 or #4. At first she didn't like the BG cause it was too brown. But once it was on the wall my ex and his wife think "I'm the bomb"!! Now, I need some help. She wants a dark blue for parts of the kitchenette walls and an accent wall.

Can anyone recommend a dark blue that will look right with the Bungalow Gold, nothing too dark, purplely, or blue green? Ya'll gotta help, right now I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread!!

Karen

aka Skeet

Comments (6)