SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19691726

Question for My3dogs - about your rugs ...

User
15 years ago

You have the most gorgeous rugs throughout your home! I've just gone back to one of your original posts where you first showed us your lovely house, and once again practically salivated all over my keyboard! I'm especially drawn to your rug choices, as I have something of a "rug fetish" myself. I also have an elderly cat who has managed to ruin several rugs for me, but now that she is sequestered in her own room and only allowed to roam the house under strict supervision, I'm giving thought to maybe buying rugs again. I just love 'em. I just love yours! I gather that most of your rugs have come from eBay -- is that correct? Do you have a favorite seller that you deal with? I've searched eBay for rugs in the past, but really don't know what I'm looking for, and have ended up getting a bit frustrated at the many rugs and price/shipping variances that I've found. How do you know what to look for? Can you give any insight to others such as myself who would also like to find decent deals on gorgeous rugs like yours, but don't really know what we're doing?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County